Today's tiny pleasantry is a plea for participation:
Call for Madness
Are you mad for mad libs like me? Yes or no, friend or foe, please answer my plea -- these are my needs:
2. Two things you need to survive
3. Favorite Season
4. Onomatopoeia for something repeating three times (ex: “thwack, thwack, thwack”)
5. Size adverb **Update: me thinks I was tired when I wrote this? I meant to say adjective. Appologies for any confusion.
6. Color adverb **Update: again, I meant adjective. Sorry y'all.
7. Scary person, thing, or animal
8. Common greeting
9. A complete thought, random or otherwise
10. Verb ending in “ed”
11. What would your reply be to someone saying, “You don’t look like you want to do this. Are you afraid?”
13. Type of building
14. Flat object
There are multiple ways to reply: in the comments, any of the "contact me" options, or answer on your own blog/FB (or whatever social networking forum you prefer) account and then let me know so I can come take a look.
Check back tomorrow and you'll have your very own Mad Masterpiece. What better way to start off your weekend?
Thanks y'all, and just one more day til Friday? Righteous.
Moment of Magic today:
This is exactly how I was saying, "Righteous" above. And does anyone else feel like this has been how their week's going?